It is officially been three years since my life changed forever and we welcomed this little bundle into our lives on Jon’s birthday.
Sister brings so much joy to our family and her personality is changing and growing all the time.
she is sweet and sassy,
independent and sensitive,
friendly and cautious,
funny and cuddly.
i saw an idea for asking the same 20 questions each birthday from 3-18 years from Bri and on pinterest from Reaves Party of Four. i knew it was something i would love to look back on and see how their answers change and evolve.
here are Sister’s answers at age 3:
- What is your favorite color? Pink
- What is your favorite toy? Baby and stroller
- What is your favorite tv show or movie? Sesame Street
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Tacos
- What is your favorite outfit? “a big dress”
- What is your favorite game? Candy land
- What is your favorite creative activity? water paints
- What is your favorite animal? Pigs (baby pigs from papa’s house)
- What is your favorite song? Jesus Loves the Little Children
- Who is your best friend? Max
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? Have gum outside
- What is your favorite drink? Milk
- What is your favorite holiday? Birthdays
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? “baby”
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor
- What is your favorite thing about your brother? He’s cute
- What do you love about yourself? I like the bible
- What do you pray about? “Jesus, thank you for my food”
- What’s your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play guitar
- What’s your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Throw balls back and forth
today is just a relaxing day of “cake for breakfast” (a family tradition), church, Famous Dave’s for lunch, and some Super Bowl watching tonight.
via The Brown Eyed Baker
the big “sesame street” party comes next weekend! i’ll be posting some fun projects as i prepare for the party this week.
happy birthday, darling daughter!