oh yes, it’s friday and today i’m sharing with you, something I recently was brave enough to tackle—VLOGGING!
A VLOG is a video blog and while completely intimidating (who likes the sound of their voice on video?), was actually kind of fun to do!
it’s actually pretty easy, too!
1. find your webcam software (i searched on my start menu) and open the program. I have Cyberlink YouCam 3.5 which came with my laptop.
2. write a brief outline of what you want to talk about (optional, but for me it helped)
3. find a setting with natural lighting
4. record what you want to share (they say keeping it under 5 minutes is best)
5. replay it and decide if it is to your liking (i apparently smack my lips a lot and look down…)
6. save the file to your computer
8. find the “Share” button on either Vimeo or YouTube and find the “Embed code”
9. copy and paste the “embed code” into your blog post HTML view.
if you want to see my finished vlog, you’ll have to come back this wednesday March 28th!
I HOPE THAT YOU WILL JOIN US, because I love getting to see what my blogging friends look and sound like in “real life!”
have you ever vlogged? what are your tips for creating a good video blog?
and just a few photos for the fun of it….
now, time for you to link up your anything-photography-related posts from this week. (if there are pictures, you are welcome!)
grab my button ——>,
and visit some of the other lovely sites!
*by linking you give me permission to facebook/tweet your post if it is one of my favorites*