mother’s day is in less than 2 weeks—-
husbands, listen up
who am i kidding? no husband is reading this.
ladies, inconspicuously, send this link to your man.
my hubby can’t do much better than he did last year (my 1 year anniversary with my DSLR is coming up!)\
What To Get A Blogger Mom for Mother’s Day (or any day for that matter):
2. ad space: this is seriously such a fun idea, because you (the husband) can secretly contact one of your wife’s favorite bloggers (check her bookmarked sites or google reader) and set up a month worth’s of ad space. we seriously LOVE this, plus it helps us “meet” and work with someone we might have thought was too expensive or too far out of our league.
some of my dream bloggers to sponsor include:
3. snapshop: this is probably a bit expensive for a mother’s day gift, but i’ve been drooling over it for over a year now. Ashley Ann does several SnapShop photography online courses throughout the year and one starts in June!
4. conference ticket: a blog conference ticket would make any blogging mom happy. a weekend away with other creative women. perfection. here are some examples of fun ones!
ALLUME–In Pennsylvania at the end of October
BLOGGY BOOT CAMP (multiple locations throughout the year)
ELEVATE In California June 2012
5. handmade jewelry: pretty much anything from Etsy that is handmade and beautiful will be a hit with the blogging wife. refer to examples below for more information (and direct links—i’m here to help, guys!)
get 20% off using code LOVEMOM20 today and tomorrow!
6. a “gussy”: pa pa please don’t make me go another day without my own pretty Gussy ruffled pouch. new more affordable prices too!