today’s “pin” is the He Said She Said bridal game. my inspiration pins come from HERE & HERE. the game involves the guests guessing which one of the couple said which unique statement. they record their guess by circling the silhouette of the person who said it. i made this custom template and used the couple’s actual silhouettes. i’m going to show you how you can do the same thing!
1. photoshop or a computer design program that is similar
3. a photo of the couple with head profiles
5. TEMPLATE (that can be customized)
1. i first sent a list of open-ended questions to the bride and groom separately. for a list of examples, check HERE.
2. they answered and i chose 5-6 from each of them to use on the game. i also stalked their facebook pages for any funny/cutesy things they said in the past or on each other’s walls.
3. in photoshop elements, take an engagement photo of the couple and trace their profile heads with the magnetic lasso.
4. take the “lightness” down to zero/black
5. drag the black head into a new white background file
6. repeat for bride’s head
7. erase/crop unnecessary background around the heads
8. drag heads on the He Said She Said template
9. change template to your names/heading
10. add your questions
11. print on cardstock (fits on a 8.5×11)
12. play the game and have fun!
EMAIL me at thehollierogue (at) gmail (dot) com for the photoshop file/full template OR download HERE.
you can add your own silhouettes or use mine but just add new questions/names.
To see more of this DIY bridal shower brunch, click HERE.
follow me on pinterest, HERE!
Ashley from Flats to Flip Flops