1. nails being done by my sister, Emily. she helped me SO much this week–watching my kids, painting my nails, coloring my hair, making all the necklaces for the market, and of course lending her extensive wardrobe.
2. embroidered necklaces being sold at the Sashes Market which is part of the Influence conference
3. chose some outfits from Emily’s closet (refer to number 1)
4. price tags!
5. drove to Indianapolis on wednesday night to see my sister and her family
6. cuddled some seriously cute babies!
praying for you all as you travel here. bring your scarves and boots, it’s cold!
if you aren’t attending, follow me on twitter for updates and photos of all the fun (@thehollierogue) throughout the weekend.