today, i’m sharing with you some posts that i deem “worth your read.” click over and check them out for yourself!
also, don’t forget to enter the double giveaway below—so easy to enter and some really great stuff for the upcoming holiday season.
1. oh, i can’t get over what an encouragement this “31 days” series has been to me this month. i don’t know about you, but i need so much grace and forgiveness (from myself) when it comes to motherhood.
2. love this girl’s paper products and how she included so many creative ideas into her own wedding’s drink station—beautiful!
3. met this girl at the Influence Conference and so excited to finally meet her in real life. so glad she had an amazing experience at the conference. what a blessing she has been to me in this blogging journey.
4. ever feel like another person’s blog writing is exactly what you wish you would have written? this girl is that for me. i can’t tell you how many times, she writes exactly what i’m thinking. love her post on how she uses social media successfully–always a struggle for me.
5. did you know God can speak in a tube? love this girl’s heart so much and how she can see and feel her loving God no matter the circumstances. what an amazing story of His grace! #influenceroomiesrepresent!
ok, on to the giveaway! and sidenote: $10 to Holly’s paper shop will buy you lots of goodies because her prices are unbeatable! i want it all–but especially this, this and this! Kara-Kae is giving away a small ad space which is perfect for growing your blog readership or if you don’t blog, gift it to your favorite blogger friend!
enter through the rafflecopter widget–SO easy!