phew, i’m physically exhausted from all the clicking and searching and typing i just did to find YOU the best, unique, and meaningful gift ideas for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend! i’m pretty sure you can find something for everyone–even Jesus, on this list!
1. Canvas People–GREAT GIFT IDEA! Get your family photos printed on canvas and SAVE 60% at Canvas People, plus get FREE SHIPPING! Offer ends 11/30/12. Click Here! AND, right now, their prices are out of control low. we’re talking $20 for an 8×10 canvas of your blown-up, beautiful face. who wouldn’t want that as their Christmas gift?
2. Stitch Fix – i’ve gushed about my love for Stitch Fix before, but i really think this is a super fun gift to give the fashionista in your life. you could gift her “one fix” and then tell her to pick 1 or 2 pieces to keep as her gift OR of course, there’s always the option of gifting yourself! definitely unique!
3. Lisa Leonard–let me just say, many of my christmas gifts are already purchased from Lisa Leonard’s beautiful jewelry collection. right now, she is generously giving 15% off her holiday gift guide items and i, for one, think you need to get over there and get everyone on your list checked off! click the image below for all the deals!
we have a tradition of getting our kids a personalized ornament each christmas. this year, we went Lisa Leonard-style and got these little cuties!
4. FashionABLE– here’s a gift with 2 purposes: 1) make your loved one happy and stylish, 2) support women in Africa who weave the scarves as a means to freedom from desperate situations. each scarf also comes with a hand-written tag stating what they are ABLE to do because you bought that particular scarf. i met the owner of the company at the Influence Conference and was so inspired by his passion and love for the women who produce the accessories. seriously, this is a GREAT company to support this holiday season! someone on my list is getting one
5. DaySpring—Dayspring is the source for Inspirational Christian Gifts and Ideas and they are having a huge Black Friday sale when you use the code 30SUPER, you will get 30% off your entire order (excluding Super Sale items) and the code is good from today until 11/26. OH, and you can even use the discount on clearance products!
as if 30% off isn’t good enough, they are also picking some of their most popular items (SUPER DEALS) and marking them up to 70% off!
some of my favorite SUPER DEALS under $20
–Abide in Him – Metal Wall Decor–$11.99!
–Bless This Home – Tiered Server–$19.99
6. Tiny Prints–Celebrate the holidays with customized Christmas cards from Tiny Prints! they are incredibly well-priced and seriously beautiful, too. i just bought these and will be ordering some photo cards with the discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
$10 off with no minimum purchase during Black Friday
7. World Vision–and we can’t forget Jesus’s presents! we started this yearly tradition last year of giving gifts to Jesus by giving to those He loves so dearly (the poor and orphaned). each member of the family chooses one item from the World Vision Gift Catalog and then World Vision sends us a card that we wrap and open on Christmas morning. it’s a great way to give back and to keep Jesus as the focus of the holiday season.
disclosure: there are some affiliate links in this post