linking up with this girl for a little LIFE LATELY:
* BIG NEWS: after much thought and prayer, The Hollie Rogue Shop is closing down. sad day, because we really love our embroidered necklaces, but it just isn’t fitting anymore with the direction of my goals for this blog. the shop will stay open until Wednesday and there are only a few left, so hurry over if you want to get one!
* the redskins lost. we are sad.
* for some unknown reason, this project has blown up on pinterest and has me thinking that i should start finding more pieces of furniture to fix up! did you see my sidebar got spruced up a bit so that it is easy to pin my favorite projects? you can thank the Blog Maven for that little tutorial!
* i’m starting to go to a bible study at my new church next week and i couldn’t be more excited to meet and connect to this new community.
* speaking of a new community, if you love Jesus and women, now would be a great time to hop over to the Influence Network and sign up! It is super affordable (only $10 a month) and you get access to a huge forum, printables, online classes, and beautiful group of women who are making much of Him through their online presence. it is really exciting to be part of the influence community!
*this is my current post-christmas mantle:
* lastly, i’m obsessed with colored tights. the end.