seriously, these girls who have been advertising with me in January are so much more than just ads in my sidebar. they are my friends! they all have blogs that are deep in content and hearts that are passionate about Jesus.
in case you need some awesome posts to read, here are a few i consider “worth your read!”
1. oh how i love worship music and this new weekly series called Worshipful Wednesdays is introducing me to many new songs!
2. i read this a week ago and still can’t stop thinking about it. perhaps, it’s because i’m convicted about how i would’ve most likely reacted.
3. since jon’s 30th birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, i definitely need this list of grown up birthday ideas!
4. this valentine’s day collection is the MOST adorable and the colors are traditional, yet modern!
5. you know those applesauce-to-go pouches? did you know they make reusable ones that you can fill with your one sauces!? genius i tell you!
6. hoop, there it is. nuff said.
thanks to all the ladies above for the awesome giveaway prizes today (valued at nearly $100!):
Katie is giving away–a valentine headband and trio of rosette bobby pins from her shop TrixieGirl
Hannah is giving away–10 handmade birthday cards (yesterday was her birthday!)
Alli is giving away–that amazing arrow necklace from the shop Foudre Blanche–i’m seriously dying over all of their jewelry!
Carrie is giving away–a $20 Amazon gift card
Danielle is giving away–a custom logo or watermark design (gosh, i need that right now!) from her shop Two Red Birthstones
WANT TO WIN? just follow the rafflecopter instructions to enter!