some recent things going on in our lives:
1. Brother is climbing out of his crib and i guess that means we’ll have to take off the side and let him wander his room until all hours of the night. can’t wait for that.
2. despite my nauseousness, i’m painting and decorating the house like a fiend. see that photo up there, i picked a “mint” color for the dining room, but that yellow was there before and will soon be changed. it is definitely a bold choice of color, but it springy and makes me happy. hopefully, it will come together as i’m envisioning.
3. we are selling pieces in the antique booth! whoohooo! (sigh of relief)
4. our make-it-through-march activity list is going great and we are checking things off left and right!
5. i’m really feeling a need for a place to discuss/hash out biblical parenting/discipline practices and theories. i’m reading three books right now at the same time and feel this deep need to have conversations with you all about what i’m reading and learning.
the books i’m currently reading are:
Shepherding a Child’s Heart
some i’d like to read/get are:
i had lots of positive feedback via social media when i posed the question, but if you would also be interested in reading and discussing one or many of these books, would you leave a comment and your first and second choice of book?
i’m sure we won’t all agree on every topic or strategy, but i’d love for us to have honest and open discussions about what is working and what isn’t, while encouraging each other to always seek Him and seek Grace while molding the hearts of our kids.
have a great weekend, friends.