Official Rules for B&W Photo Challenge:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
2. Eligibility requirements- 18 years +, must be a black & white photo
3. Duration and deadlines: June 22-27
4. Entry procedures- Link a BLACK & WHITE picture that YOU have taken. Please only link up family friendly pictures all others will be deleted. No nudity, genitals, obscene or inappropriate pictures are allowed.
5. Each participant is allowed 1 picture total that you have taken for this challenge. You can enter the challenge just for fun or for prizes. In order, for a participant’s picture to be considered for the prize they must have our Photo Challenge button on their post otherwise the link up entry will not be valid.
6. Prize descriptions: The top prize is a $25 credit to Fadeless Memories. This is large enough to cover a 3.5×5 carved photo courtesy of our sponsor, Fadeless Memories and will be mailed to you directly from the sponsor. The Hollie Rogue is not held responsible for prizes not claimed, received or delivered. One winner.
All entries will be judged by Jennifer Roberson and based on the criteria of creativity, composition, and overall appeal using Black and White editing.
7. This challenge does not claim to be a professional photographer’s challenge nor does it require for you to be a professional photographer to enter.
8. The judge nor the host or family members in their households are allowed to enter the contest.
9. On June 27 at 2 p.m. EST, the link party will be closed and will no longer allow submissions. On June 29 at 8 am. EST, the winner will be announced. The winner will have 2 days from the time it’s announced to contact us. After 2 days we will pick the next person in line from the top 3. If potential Grand Prize winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.” and “All prizes will be awarded.”
10. We do not hold exclusive right to any picture entered in the challenge but by entering the challenge you agree to allow The Hollie Rogue to use in her website as an article or post to announce winners or as she sees fit. Her articles/post are promoted at various social venues and link parties. Rest assured that she will never link up any of our articles to non- family friendly content.
11. All personal information given such as name, email is never shared with a third party.
12. This challenge is brought to you by The Hollie Rogue & Fadeless Memories. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
13. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
14. Facebook, Twitter or any of the social media outlets we use in our website or blog are not in any form endorsing or sponsoring our challenge.
15. International and U.S. residents are allowed to enter contest but in order to receive prize the winners must provide a U.S. address for shipping.